WHO DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY TO? CONTACTDETAILS AJK NV WHICH MEANS…
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING?
WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY AJK NV?
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF DATA
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS AND HOW CAN I EXERCISE THEM?
- WHO DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY TO?
This Privacy Statement applies to all direct customers, visitors of the website and the site of AJK NV applicants and each person of whom AJK NV process personal data.
2. CONTACTDETAILS AJK NV
firstname.lastname@example.org +32 (0) 11.44.04.00
3. WHICH MEANS …
Processing of Personal Data
By “processing” we mean any processing or any set of operations with personal data (whether or not carried out using automated processes, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, updating, modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, providing by means of to transmit, distribute or in any other way make available, bring together, relate to each other, as well as the protection, deletion or destruction of personal data).
By ‘personal data’ we mean all information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
A processor is the natural person, the legal person, the de facto association or the public administration, who processes personal data for the controller, with the exception of the persons who are authorized to process the data under the direct authority of the data controller.
A person in charge of processing
A person in charge of processing is any natural person, legal entity, de facto association or public administration that alone or together with others determines the objectives and the legal and technical means for the processing of personal data.
- WHO IS RESPONSABLE FOR THE PROCESSING?
AJK NV is considered the data controller if he determines the purposes for which and the means by which personal data is processed.
Only when AJK NV acts as data controller art 5 up to and including 10 of this privacy statement are applicable.
If you as data subject want to exercise your rights, always address the data controller (responsible for the processing).
5. WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY AJK NV
… based on the execution of an agreement in which you are a party involved, or to take measures at your request before the conclusion of an agreement.
- When filling out the contact form on the website.
If you want more information about the services of AJK NV, it is possible via a web form on the website to contact AJK NV. Here, personal identification data are processed in order to provide you with a correct answer.
- When processing an order.
If you purchase products or services from AJK, personal identification data, identification data, other than the National Register number, will be processed in function of the correct handling of the order.
- When applying with AJK NV.
AJK NV regularly seeks new enthusiastic and motivated employees to strengthen our team. Personal details such as identification data, competences, curriculum vitae are processed during the application procedure.
… based on your permission.
When processing personal data based on your consent, you always have the right to withdraw your consent. See 10. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS AND HOW CAN I EXERCISE THEM?
- Use of targeted visual material on social media and the website.
When publishing specific images on the social media and the website of AJK NV, your permission will always be requested. With targeted visual material we mean images where the person is clearly identified (close-up, image focused on a specific person, posed photo, …).
- Your CV is stored in the recruitment reserve.
Possibly AJK NV wishes to keep a resume of a non-retained candidate longer for the creation of a recruitment reserve.
… based on the legitimate interest of AJK NV
- Use of camera images in and around the buildings of AJK.
In and around the buildings of AJK NV cameras are installed with the aim of preventing, establishing or detecting crimes against persons or goods or nuisance, or maintaining public order. Images are collected, processed and stored for this purpose.
- Keep an attendance list when entering the site of AJK.
When entering the buildings of AJK NV in Bocholt, every visitor/guest will be asked to sign in and out in a ‘presence register’ with the aim of having an overview of all persons present in function of safety. Here personal identification data are processed.
- Use of atmospheric images on social media and the website.
AJK NV regularly places atmospheric images on the social media and the website of AJK. Atmospheric images are images that do not have the intention to clearly show one or a few persons, but are intended to outline a general image of the atmosphere.
- Sending direct marketing.
AJK NV sends direct marketing and processes personal identification data. AJK NV respects related regulations, whereby only direct marketing is sent if there is a customer relationship, with regard to the same products or services that AJK NV itself delivers, and where the person concerned has had the opportunity while gathering the information to unsubscribe. In addition, in every mail the possibility will be given to unsubscribe.
- WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We do not share your personal data with third parties, unless (i) we have received your prior consent, (ii) we are obliged to do so in the context of a regulation or legal procedure, or (iii) we are requested to do so by legislative or judicial authorities.
We do call on certain subcontractors and this in order to outsource some of our services to them. These subcontractors are not considered third parties. We ensure that these subcontractors take the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your personal data legally and lawfully and also under no circumstances make it known to third parties.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
AJK NV recognizes that the security of personal data is part of data protection. Therefore, AJK NV takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized processing or unauthorized access in order to prevent misuse.
With each transfer of personal data to a processor outside the European Economic Area (EEA), AJK NV always complies with the terms of this privacy statement and AJK NV follows applicable data protection laws and regulations to ensure adequate safeguards.
8. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
AJK NV will only keep your personal information for the minimum period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this privacy statement. Unless required to resolve disputes or if a longer storage period is required by law. Non-personal information can be kept in time without restriction for statistical purposes.
Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to collect standard internet logging information and behavioral information. This information is used to keep track of the visitor behavior of the website and to compile statistical reports about the website.
- WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS AND HOW CAN I EXERCISE THIS?
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. To prevent any unauthorized disclosure of your personal information, AJK NV may request more information to verify your identity.
AJK NV has one month to answer your request. This period starts when AJK NV has received your request and has all the information required to fulfill your request.
AJK NV will provide the requested information free of charge.
If requests are unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, AJK NV may charge a reasonable fee or AJK NV may refuse the request.
If for any reason you assume that AJK NV did not handle your request correctly, you can contact AJK NV again and we will look for a solution together with you.
For the sake of completeness, we inform you that if AJK NV does not respond to your request, it refuses or if our response does not meet your expectations, you always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (formerly known as the Privacy Commission). ), Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0) 2 274 48 00, or via the e-mail address mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Right of access: You can ask us which personal data we process from you, for which we process it, which categories of personal data we process, with which categories of third parties we share your personal data, the origin of the processed data and – when application – which logic we use when processing personal data automatically.
- Right to rectification: If information is not correct, you can ask us to correct it.
- Right to delete your data: If data is not processed lawfully or if your data is no longer needed than the purpose for which it was collected, you can ask us to delete your data.
- Right to limit processing: By restricting the processing of your personal data, your personal data can still be kept but its use is limited. When you have requested a processing restriction, we may only store your data. This means that no other transactions can happen with your data.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the fact that your data is processed if that processing is based on a general interest or the legitimate interest of the person who processes your data. Moreover, you can also exercise this right of objection if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. This right of appeal also applies to profiling that forms the basis for processing for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent: If the processing of your personal data is based on the basis permission, you have the right to withdraw this permission at any time.
- The right to transfer data: You have the right to obtain your personal data in a standard, structured and machine-readable form and you have the right to transfer this personal data to another controller with the processing based on the data. legal grounds permission or contractual relationship.